[OSGeo Finance] Motion: Approve 2008Q3 Financial Statements

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 30 12:07:51 EDT 2008

This looks fine.  Vote: +1

Future modifications that could be considered:  (1) Add to Balance Sheet Cash a section called 'unrestricted' and 'restricted';  (2) Provide a summary income statement; and (3) Provide an additional report that provide YTD and/or other QTR for comparison.

Ken Tamura
Geospatial Solutions of Autodesk, Inc.
415-547-2114 (w)    415-299-1704 (c)