[OSGeo Finance] Quarterly Financial Statements

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 29 15:04:21 EDT 2008

On 29-Sep-08, at 2:09 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> 1) a moderately detailed listing of incoming and expenses
> somewhat similar to the "Profit and Loss - Detailed" that was
> distributed to the board-priv list by Tyler.

I'm planning to tweak the reports this week and forward to Finance
committee.  The ones I sent to the board were incomplete, so I didn't
want others using them without me being able to walk through them
like I did yesterday.

> The end of September is an "end of quarter", and I'd
> like to aim to have the finance committee forward
> statements to the board by the next board meeting,
> presumably the start of November.

Note that you do not yet have quarterly reports for the first two of
the year either.  So that's what I've been focusing on first.

Tyler