[OSGeo Finance] Federal tax form 990

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 11 22:40:32 EST 2010

Hi all, just an FYI that after this week I'll start to dig into the
nonprofit annual federal tax form 990 that we need to submit annually.
I just mention it in case anyone has time or interest to have a peep and
see what's involved before I jump in.  It's seems quite similar to the
501c3 part of things I'm wrapping up next week, but perhaps someone
could crunch some numbers and start filling it in in the meantime.

Otherwise, I'll be putting the filled in form past you for approval over
the upcoming month.