[OSGeo Suomi] FOSS4G domain

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 00:27:39 PDT 2017

Jeff McKenna kirjoitti 04.10.2017 klo 17:00:
> A reminder that someone should purchase the FOSS4G domain right away:
> http://foss4g.fi to prevent someone from outside parking the domain
> and selling it for more money.
>
> I can also purchase it, but it should be someone from OSGeo-Finland
> preferably.
>
> (would be great to purchase it today and point the domain to
> http://www.foss4gfinland2017.com/ , for the event on Friday :)

Are you going to attend? :)

We already have osgeo.fi and foss4gfinland2017.com plus the osgeo Wiki
and FB page. Having foss4g.fi would add to the communication challenge
we already have (osgeo.fi has links to 2016 events and the Friday event
in a mixture with the spring event in foss4gfinland2017.com).

foss4g.eu seems to not exist either.

Best,

Ari