[ForestryTools] Forestry-Toolkit Structure

Lee muellerl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 04:57:17 PDT 2013

Abdoul,

No worries. I think we've all fell into the busy spell. Some forestry
legislation was recently changed here that's thrown us all into a bit of
extra work.

In either case, as soon as some of you get a chance to digest some of those
suggestions and improve my work, I think we can begin moving a little more
forward on divvying up the various necessary elements.

Cheers!

--
All the best,
Lee