[ForestryTools] Objectives / Plan / Outline

Lee muellerl at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:22:17 PDT 2013

Thanks Tyler,

I saw that user when looking earlier today. I had a similar thought, so
thanks for following up on that.

Jeff had mentioned a good idea earlier to put together a one page on github
about using it to contribute to this group. Since we do need to setup a
github, anyone interested in tackling both the setup and simple one page
together?