[ForestryTools] Objectives / Plan / Outline

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Fri May 31 16:11:29 PDT 2013

Abdoul

Take a look here if you did not already

http://git-scm.com/book/en/Getting-Started-Git-Basics

I think it explains very well how the system works. I’m very new to Github
too and know very little about it yet. The way I understand the system,
everybody can update the files without a problem because a snapshot is made
of the situation as it appears at the time of the snapshot. You can go back
to an earlier version simply by looking at another of the snapshots.

Maybe I misunderstood some things, but check it out at the link above

Jake