[FOSS-GPS] Any apps supporting this mailing list?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Oct 1 14:42:23 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Marcus Wolschon <Marcus at wolschon.biz> wrote:
> Up to now I've not seen any content that could be
> usefull to my users here.

I think the most useful thing for users of a software are the
developers and other users of that software to help, give tips etc.
This will not happen without helping the people to find this list :)

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Fabrizio Giudici
<fabrizio.giudici at tidalwave.it> wrote:

> The coolest and easiest thing would be if you or somebody prepared a small
> banner in standard formats, so we could put it in the websites' sidebar.
> What do you think?

I think that's an idea! So if there's someone skillful in graphics
(hey, if some of you are working on maps.. :) please start working on
this! two or three different  (standard) size banners would be cool!