[FOSS-GPS] Any apps supporting this mailing list?

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Mon Oct 6 06:05:43 EDT 2008

2008/10/1 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>:
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Marcus Wolschon <Marcus at wolschon.biz> wrote:
>> Up to now I've not seen any content that could be
>> usefull to my users here.
>
> I think the most useful thing for users of a software are the
> developers and other users of that software to help, give tips etc.
> This will not happen without helping the people to find this list :)

Yes,
the developers of that software they are using and
other users of the same software or the same
map-data.
Not (yet) of completely unrelated software that happens to
work with GPS-data in one way or another (routers,
moving maps, GIS-software, geocaching-tools, ...)
and be open source or free software.

Marcus