[FOSS-GPS] Introduction

Andre Landwehr andrel at cybernoia.de
Fri Sep 19 05:57:13 EDT 2008

hi everyone,

just to introduce myself: My name is Andre Landwehr. I work for a
German TV manufacturer as embedded software developer. While I have
used Linux for 15 years or so, I'm quite new to all the GPS stuff. The
Openmoko Freerunner I own was actually my first contact with the topic,
but I already love cycling around and adding missing stuff to
OSM.
While I am just an end user for now, I will probably contribute stuff
to the excellent tangogps application in the future. There are some
points on my wish list, like recording audio data which can be
correlated with the current location automatically, or overlaying
maps from multiple data sources, that I might take a look at.

See you,
Andre