[FOSS-GPS] 89 members in less than 100 hours days

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Sep 22 16:12:01 EDT 2008

Hi!

Just to let you know that we are already 89 members and the list has
been around for less than 100 hours. Not bad!

So now that we have a nice coverage across the community it's time to
make the list useful. Tell us where you need some help with your
projects, are you interested in helping in some projects. Any new
foss-gps software releases, anything we could test how well your code
runs? What programs would you like people to have look at and so on. A
lot of this has already been written in the introduction mails though
:)