[FOSS-GPS] Re: 89 members in less than 100 hours days

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Mon Sep 22 20:03:47 EDT 2008

Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> Tell us where you need some help with your projects, are you
> interested in helping in some projects.

For some time I have been looking for a somewhat generic FOSS related
forum where I can ask which tools to use for a given purpose. This
one might be the one I have been looking for.

To just call one toolchain by name. I think the gdal stuff is very
powerful, but there is only a developer list. Nothing, where you
should ask how a particular job can be done using FOSS.

Sven

--
"If you don't make lower-resolution mapping data publicly
available, there will be people with their cars and GPS