[FOSS-GPS] Openmoko Freerunner compatible GPS software

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at gmx.de
Tue Sep 23 03:00:17 EDT 2008

Hi Risto,

I would be interested in your good/bad list for QLandkarte M (www.qlandkarte.org)  :) Together with QLandkarte GT it offers a nice application pair for mobile device <-> pc. A bit like Garmin and MapSource.

It works on raster maps in Geotiff format. You can add waypoints, record tracks and exchange these via wifi or usb gadget with the PC.

It's currently source only. But I was told it's used on a Freerunner, too. Thus if you are not in the qtopia compile business I can try to get the binaries for you.

Oliver