[FOSS-GPS] Openmoko Freerunner compatible GPS software

Abdelrazak Younes younes.abdel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 03:30:39 EDT 2008

On 23/09/2008 09:13, Fabrizio Giudici wrote:

Hello Fabrizio,

I hope I won't sound too pedantic but it would be nice if we impose as a
rule that top-posting is forbidden in this list. This helps the reading
tremendously. Thanks in advance.

> Can you try windRose? Official testing so far is only on PalmOS, but I
> know some people has run it over other MIDP phones. If it need fixes
> for windRose, I'd made it happily.

I also own a Freerunner, I can try next week if I found the time. I also
have an NMEA capable Ublox evaluation board connected to my Windows box.
I can try to test windRose on this configuration if that interests you.

Abdel.