[FOSS-GPS] Openmoko Freerunner compatible GPS software

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Sep 23 04:06:54 EDT 2008

I'm happy to try other OS gps software (like qlandkarte or windRose) but:
 - I don't know how well Java runs at the moment on Freerunner..
 - I'd like to have the installation easy (for example all software I
wrote about has .ipk packages available so they're really ease to
install on Openmoko). Binaries are appreciated or at least some
howto/walkthrough to tell how to compile it for Freerunner.. Don't
want to fight for hours just to find out that I wasn't able to compile
it..