[FOSS-GPS] Openmoko Freerunner compatible GPS software

Abdelrazak Younes younes.abdel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:00:42 EDT 2008

On 23/09/2008 09:35, Fabrizio Giudici wrote:
> Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>> On 23/09/2008 09:13, Fabrizio Giudici wrote:
>>
>> Hello Fabrizio,
>>
>> I hope I won't sound too pedantic but it would be nice if we impose
>> as a rule that top-posting is forbidden in this list. This helps the
>> reading tremendously. Thanks in advance.
> Fine for me.

Thanks, I hope everybody will agree to obey this rule.

>>> Can you try windRose? Official testing so far is only on PalmOS, but
>>> I know some people has run it over other MIDP phones. If it need
>>> fixes for windRose, I'd made it happily.
>>
>> I also own a Freerunner, I can try next week if I found the time. I
>> also have an NMEA capable Ublox evaluation board connected to my
>> Windows box. I can try to test windRose on this configuration if that
>> interests you.
> Yes, thanks you very much.

double-clicking on windRose.jar on the windows explorer gives me this
message box:

---------------------------
Java Virtual Machine Launcher
---------------------------
Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
C:\devel\windRose\windRose.jar

If I try at the command-line, I get:

C:\devel\windRose>java windRose.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: windRose/jar
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: windRose.jar

My java installation is as follow:

C:\devel\windRose>java -version
java version "1.6.0_07"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode, sharing)

Abdel.