[FOSS-GPS] Introduction TravelingSalesman by Marcus Wolschon

fabrizio.giudici at tidalwave.it fabrizio.giudici at tidalwave.it
Tue Sep 23 07:01:47 EDT 2008

> > On 19/09/2008 12:29, Marcus Wolschon wrote:
> >> Hello everyone.
> >>
> >> Just to introduce myself:
> >>
> >> I am Marcus Wolschon and the most active of my
> >> geodata-related projects is Traveling Salesman.
> >> A Java routing and navigation -software for the
> >> OpenStreetMap-dataset.
> >>
> >> https://sourceforge.net/projects/travelingsales/

I wish to thank again Risto for creating this mailing list:
in spite of some extensive searches I did in the past for
open GPS software in Java, I'm discovering lots of stuff
that I didn't find!

--
Fabrizio Giudici, Ph.D. - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."