[FOSS-GPS] Introduction TravelingSalesman by Marcus Wolschon

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Tue Sep 23 07:39:30 EDT 2008

2008/9/23 Abdelrazak Younes <younes.abdel at gmail.com>:
>> Hi again Marcus,
>>
>> I suppose it is fair to try your application after trying windRose.
>>
>> So how am I supposed to test this on Windows? I've downloaded all tree jar
>> file in a directory and I double-clicked
>> 'traveling_salesman-0.7.1.signed.jar'. A frozen java windows appears
>> occupying all the CPU, I had to kill it with the task manager (javaw.exe).

Hello Abdelrazak,

the current SVN-version is much more stable. I plan to
release a new version as soon as some rendering-bugs
are fixed. However I am currently occupied with work
and an upcomming release of jGnucashLib , so this may
take quite a while.

The error-message you see is due to it trying to fetch
a pre-rendered map-image from the OpenStreetMap
tile-server (because it does not yet have a local map).
However the URLs have changed so it cannot access
anything there.
The current SVN-version has a much better error-handling.

Marcus