[FOSS-GPS] Ntrip servers and casters?

John Morris john at coyotebush.net
Thu May 7 17:12:59 EDT 2009

I named the project "nano-cast" and created a Google SVN repository.
    http://code.google.com/p/nano-cast/

I'm pretty busy and wasn't able to set up a linux box to verify it still
works. I'll be glad to answer questions, and if somebody is interested in
using "nano-cast", I'll put some effort into polishing it up and creating a
.rpm file.

  - John Morris