[FOSS-GPS] GladeXML GUI for FoxtrotGPS

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Thu Apr 29 20:04:28 EDT 2010

Guilhem Bonnefille <guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com> writes:

> Please, note that libGlade is deprecated. GtkBuilder must be used (if possible).
> http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/gtk/gtk-migrating-GtkBuilder.html

Indeed. I was aware of GtkBuilder and the plan for it to overtake
libglade, but I somehow missed seeing the migration-guide and learning
about the existence of gtk-builder-convert.

So, I *was* going to hold off on using GtkBuilder until compatible
versions of Glade became more widespread..., but now it looks like I
can probably just add a `.glade.ui' rule to data/Makefile.am to make
GtkBuilder workable *right now*. So, I'll take a look at that.

Thanks!