[FOSS-GPS] rtklib: simple DGPS post-processing experiment

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Wed Aug 11 16:20:33 EDT 2010

"Tomoji Takasu" <ttaka at yk.rim.or.jp> writes:
> To output full solutions, you have to tune error parameters
> according to your environment but RNX2RTKP 2.3.0 can
> not tune error parameters. Try RTKPOST or RNX2RTKP 2.4.0
> released soon.

Hmm, which option is it? rnx2rtkp --help mentions

 -y level  output soltion status (0:off,1:states,2:residuals) [0]

but this option is not recognized. The source code file rnx2rtkp.c
does not mention "-y" option either. I tried comparing versions 2.3.0
and 2.4.0 but I am not sure which option I am supposed to ues to tune
error parameters.