[FOSS-GPS] Cleaning up the ogm-widget branch

Sander van Grieken sander at 3v8.net
Thu Jun 10 05:59:10 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have been trying to clean up my branch of foxtrotgps and address the concerns Joshua
has, but I've been hit by several bugs in the tools I use. Both Eclipse's Apply Patch
functionality and Kompare have limitations or bugs that prevent me from doing full
interactive selection on hunk-level. (Eclipse doesn't seem to save the interactive
changes, and Kompare saves into the patch file itself :)

So, which tool can you recommend that allows me to do this? Most only allow me to
interactively merge the conflicting hunks, but for apparent reasons I also need to decide
on conflict-free hunks..

Also, I'm hit by this bug when trying to rebase my branch on current trunk

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/539773

Any thoughts?

grtz,
Sander