[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS OsmGpsMap integration (was: FoxtrotGPS paint-optimize branch)

Sander van Grieken sander at 3v8.net
Tue May 18 11:56:36 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 18 May 2010 11:20:05 John Stowers wrote:
> Some work is ongoing here, API comments welcomed.
>
> http://github.com/nzjrs/osm-gps-map/tree/track-api-rework

Ah you have created add/remove track functions, nice. I found that by using the _replace
function I can simulate add/remove, but I will switch over to the new functions once
there's a new release of OGM.

I just hooked up the OsmGpsMap defined maps into foxtrotGPS and I noticed that setting the
map-source property does not redraw the map. It will use the new source though when
forcing a redraw by using zoom in or out.

grtz,
Sander