[FOSS-GPS] Re: foxtrottgps: how to change glade file?

Tilmann Bubeck t.bubeck at reinform.de
Mon Feb 14 02:05:48 EST 2011

> Out of curiosity, do you mind me asking what you're working on?

Yes, sure. I developed a patch for tangogps to do some kind of route
planning. It will be possible to set many waypoints and save them in
different file formats.

I use this to plan motor bike trips by setting waypoints to interesting
points where I want my route to be on. Then I transfer this to my TomTom
navigation system, which then calculates a route based upon the
waypoints. Very handy... :-)

Kind regards,
  Till

+-------+-------------------------------------------------------------+
|       | dr. tilmann bubeck               reinform medien- und       |
|       |                                  informationstechnologie AG |
| rein  | fon  : +49 (711) 7 82 76-52      loeffelstr. 40             |
| form  | fax  : +49 (711) 7 82 76-46      70597 stuttgart / germany  |
|    AG | cell.: +49 (172) 8 84 29 72      fon: +49 (711) 75 86 56-10 |
|       | email: t.bubeck at reinform.de      http://www.reinform.de     |
|       | pflichtangaben nach paragraph 80, AktG:                     |
|       | reinform medien- und informationstechnologie AG, stuttgart  |
|       | handelsregister stuttgart, HRB 23001                        |
|       | vorstand:     dr. tilmann bubeck (vorsitz)                  |
|       | aufsichtsrat: frank stege (vorsitz)                         |