[FOSS-GPS] Intro; foxtrotgps comment; another FOSS gpsd client.
guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:59:15 EDT 2011
2011/6/30 Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com>:
> I have a fairly brain-dead Gnome client for gpsd which also tracks gpsd
> What is on the web page is a bit long in the tooth (February), so I may
> update it soon. In any case, enjoy.
- put code under version control (easier to share),
- PLEASE, add license banner at the top of the file.
Of course, your software is single file, but it could really simpler
if you provide a more complex project with:
- standard COPYING file (for license)
- standard README file (for tips and usage)
- standard Makefile (with 'all' and 'clean' targets)
- ideally standard ChangeLog and NEWS files.
Following these conventions is certainly easier for people to use your
software, even if as simple as a single file.
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com
-=- mailto:guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
More information about the FOSS-GPS