[FOSS-GPS] Re: Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 25 16:27:10 EDT 2011

--- Em ter, 25/10/11, Antonio Pestana <afsm.pestana at gmail.com> escreveu:

> De: Antonio Pestana <afsm.pestana at gmail.com>
> Assunto: [FOSS-GPS] Re: Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK
> Para: foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org
> Data: Terça-feira, 25 de Outubro de 2011, 15:56
> Olá Júlio
>

> I have not logged RTCM.

Ola Antonio !

I am glad  to know  you are from Portugal. We have good feeling about your country.  ;-)

Which receivers are you working with ? (Manufacturer and model)  ?
Trimble, Ashtech,Topcon,Javad,...
I know a litle bit about configuration, if you need.

May be you can enable RTCM but you probably will need an extra cable to get and log the RTCM output from your base station.
You will need, at least, the RTCM version 2.3 messages 20/21.pseudorange and carrier phase corrections and raw measurement information (Types 18 and 19) or RTCM version 3.0 type 1001...1008 messages.

Are you an *nix user ?

regards from BraSil,

julio menezes

PS: I guess RTKLIB RTK_NAVI_RTK can use the three files to simulate your RTK path.