[FOSS-GPS] Re: Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK

Antonio Pestana afsm.pestana at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:56:55 EDT 2011

Olá Júlio

I have not logged RTCM.

The two sites, base-station (reference) and "rover" are only 1.4 km apart;
heights are similar. I think that the best strategy in the field (if I had
managed to connect the two sites to the same computer in order to process
simultaneously - epoch by epoch - base and rover observations) would be to
use phase double-differences (perhaps applying some sort of "previous
knowledge" filter). It is this process that I want to simulate using the
RINEX files.

Best regards from Portugal

Antonio