[FOSS-GPS] Post-processing RINEX to simulate RTK

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Mon Oct 24 15:18:18 EDT 2011

Dear Antonio,

I'm not an expert too. I am working on the same direction as you.
If you have logged RTCM to, I think RTKLIB can be used, there is an stream server that take receiver data from files.
- STRSVR, STR2STR: communication utility.
Take a look on:
http://www.rtklib.com/ Tutorial and Demonstration 2011/06/12 new.
Or you can post-process as kinematic and use the processed output, but it will not be real-time as you want.

good luck !

julio menezes
GNU/Linux user, from BraSil.