[FOSS-GPS] rtklib kinematic Stop Go post-processing with rnx2rtkp

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 23 06:15:16 PDT 2012

List friends,

I am studing how to post-process Kinematic Stop&Go with rtklib_2.4.1 rnx2rtk under GNU/Linux.

I would like to receive comments and directions.

I am a GNU/Linux user and I like CLI and the *NIX way of doing things.
I wrote some shell scripts to process and to get the Rover stop end moving from rinex.

The ( raw and rinex ) from an Stop&Go survey at 2012-06-22 are here:
http://gpl2.com.br/stopgo

The base station, MR02, was ocupied by an Trimble 5700 L1+L2 receiver.
The rover was performed by an Ashtech  Z-Xtreme L1+L2 receiver.
The rover should stays almost 10 minutes on an known point, at start and at the
 end of the session and collected 10 epochs every stop at 1 second data rate.
Unfortunately the field operator did not do that.
There are several static points, occupied later on by the rover ( check ).

#

There is an C source code fragment showing the Ashtech raw data structure.
"benstrct.lst"
I would wonder if one know about Ashtech DBEN RTK corrections format.

thank you in advanced for your help,

best regards,

julio menezes
PS:
a) unzip the data file psan_2012-08-22.zip in /tmp under GNU/Linux.
b) I have other better campain data, 174 is the worst one.
c) I have used PostGIS to process the rnx2rtk positions output