[FOSS-GPS] RTKNavi hanging

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 01:09:09 PDT 2012

I'm using my 2 uBlox LEA-6T units, one through a 900MHz Xbee link.

The problem is that after a few seconds, the window for the fix
freezes.  The Fix Type goes gray, the lat/long won't change, and the
Plot window stops making new points.

The SNR windows for the 2 GPS types are still active and moving dynamically.

If I hit Stop and Start again, it will remain frozen.  I must close the
program and restart and it will work again, but always for under a minute.

I pulled up the uBlox config program and the units are still working
just fine.

I did lower the rate to 1Hz, but it still froze up the same way every time.

This used to work earlier, before I switched to the Xbee link, but I
don't have any reason to believe that's the problem right now.

I don't have any of the RTKLib 2.4.1 patches installed.  Could this be a
problem which has been solved already?

Danny