[FOSS-GPS] RTKNavi hanging

Michele Bavaro mic.bavaro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 01:48:16 PDT 2012

As far as I know long range modules as the Xbee868 have much lower data
rate than it's 2.4GHz brothers. In Europe this is to meet the duty cycle
imposed by broadcasting regulations. Please make sure that you send the
very minimum amount of data through the wireless link or the XBees might
stop transmitting for about a hour.

Cheers,
Michele