[FOSS-GPS] Re: New Project with RTKlib & need help.

Grant Oswald gkoswald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:19:38 EST 2012

This might be useful

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:KwqABhW5RwQJ:webone.novatel.ca/assets/Documents/Waypoint/Reports/RelativeMovingBaselineSoftware.pdf+moning+baseline&hl=en&gl=au&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESip1pqI9lDLzK30iN-QyiqdifxWWk-ETfQM2hUeMBkympYL-FjapqnmtzCz3cSMxLfvs2viTjUlPxZP3fmUFVkYtAsdmmBDpT3MjGTXzajnfGsw9L2NNdtIthScp7Ba5-_rGiNp&sig=AHIEtbT0C2pCNKVdKdZDw8kXC9D4SJ_Egw

regards