[FOSS-GPS] [Q] ublox EVK-6T setting for RTKlib (video capture included)

Mauro Ugarte Avilés mauro.ugarte at cefop.udec.cl
Tue Jan 3 08:17:49 EST 2012

Hi Adioshun, you need to activate the periodic output of messages
RXM-RAW and RXM-SFRB. On u-center, go to View-->Configuration View (or
press Ctrl+F9). Then on that window, you should see many options on the
left menu, select MSG (Messages) and search for RXM-RAW and RXM-SFRB and
activate them on the interfaces you would be using to feed RTKnavi (you
could use USART0 for these messages and leave USB for control and
configuration inputs and NMEA output, for instance). Only THEN, when
messages are activated and configuration saved (pressing "Send" at the
bottom left of the Configuration view), you should change the output
protocol of the selected port for the RXM messages, to UBX.

Best regards,

Mauro U.