[FOSS-GPS] A Simple summary for ublox EVK-6T setting for
adioshun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:17:15 EST 2012
First of all, Thanks to Mauro Ugarte & julio menezes.
Finally it Works! : )
There are three parts to be considered.
1. Run a u-center
2. View -> Configuration View
3. select MSG (Messages)
4. search for RXM-RAW & RXM-SFRB and set the USB as 1 (I use a USB, It can
5. View -> Messages View
6. select UBX-CFG(config)-PRT(ports)
7. set the Taget as "3-USB" /Protocol in as "UBX+NEMA+RTCM / Protocol out as
1. Run a RTKNAVI 2.4.1
2. Option -> settting1-> Position mode = static or single ( I don't the
differences, But Both are work)
3. Option -> settting1-> Frequencies = L1
* The other settings are the same as julio's attachments
* I attache the windows version config file
At the begging, I wonder about Mauro Ugarte's "Antenna Location" suggestion
Because, In the same location, the u-center shows good performance
I re-locate the antenna to more open sky place, then it works : )
Maybe RTKlib required more strong signal.
p.s My next step is a "moving-base" case with the two EVK-6Ts. Wish me good
View this message in context: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/Q-ublox-EVK-6T-setting-for-RTKlib-video-capture-included-tp7146506p7149123.html
Sent from the Open Source GPS-related discussion and support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the FOSS-GPS