[FOSS-GPS] Re: RTKLIB SKYTRAQ

Grant Oswald gkoswald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:24:24 EST 2012

Sorry about being so long getting in back to you. I run a large farm and
things get away from me a bit.
To be honest all of the settings in 1&2 are back to default just set to
Kinematic. In the "positions" tab I set the base station Tab to "RTCM
antenna position" This made a huge difference. I'm sorry I don't have
screen shot cause I've had to put laptop back to its intended use for a
short while. When I get it back I'll screen shot the tabs and show you. I
don't get the "FIX" status come at very much but I know that it is quite
close by looking at the "plot" display to see how far the position is
wondering around. Certainly down to sub 10cm. Also are you seeing the base
stations sat. signal displays in rtknavi?
I'd really like to use my own base station but I'm not having much luck
with that. I'm getting the base stations sats. showing up in rtknavi , it's
just not wanting to get to even "float" solution. Now I have access to the
cors network I can get a good position on the base station to enter into
the Position tab but it still stubbornly refuses to start correcting.
Anyway talk again soon.

Grant