[FOSS-GPS] Re: RTKLIB SKYTRAQ

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 25 17:14:36 EST 2012

--- Em qua, 25/1/12, volfeer <volfeer at gmail.com> escreveu:

> De: volfeer <volfeer at gmail.com>
> Assunto: [FOSS-GPS] Re: RTKLIB SKYTRAQ
> Para: foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org
> Data: Quarta-feira, 25 de Janeiro de 2012, 19:28
> Grant,
>
> T had a fix but my fix wasn't ok. I checked the cordinates
> on point with
> known position. Every time was different with difference
> almost 2 m. I
> tested it with small car antenna, now I've bought Trimble
> Bullet III antenna
> and I hope that it will be better.
>
> RTKlib have to many options and I don't know how set up it
> correct.
>
> Ab_fab
> I have the same Juan10 receiver and also Ublox LEA-5T.

Hi Volfeer,

May be there are some mistake on setting the RTCM messages.
Take a look, you will need carrier phase messages to get cm.

TYPE 18 and 20 - are RTK uncorrected carrier phase data and carrier phase
corrections.

Type 19 and 21 - are the uncorrected pseudo-range measurements and pseudo-range corrections used in RTK.

As I have just one LEA-4T receiver I have note tested RTK or post-processed Kinematic, yet, but I will do it. I have reached 1 cm static with LEA-4T, 10 Km line lenght. I have made an aluminum plate ground plane for my antena to try to cut off some multipath.

good luck,

julio menezes