[FOSS-GPS] Could you comment on my GNSS classification

adioshun adioshun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:16:36 EST 2012

Dear.

I’m not good at GNSS technologies.

For the “Movingbase RTK”project, I do some research and categorize the GNSS
technologies.

This can be weird. However, I have to include “single GPS”, “SBAS”, “NDGPS”,
“RTK”, “networkRTK”, and “movingbase RTK” in one classification slide.

http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/file/n7209359/_GNSS_cate.jpg
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PuEsqmyGko_howHOfmddfWS87s0T8ULjhl6K9XrHi9M/edit

Could you comment the classification. Any mistake or inappropriate location.

any good & bad comments will be greatly appreciated and helpful to me.

p.s Do you have any idea about "A" and "B",
The (3:Multi-receiver) looks not proper answer. : (