[FOSS-GPS] Test file

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Tue May 8 15:25:51 EDT 2012

Like I said before, I'm trying to compile RTKLib for the STM32F4, which
looks like it may unfortunately lack the processing power, at least for
10Hz operation.  That being something that needs to be determined.

What seems useful to me is to start by running on data files instead of
live GPS data.  This would yield consistent results to work with as
things are tweaked, and more important, won't run into problems where we
overrun the input buffer because the processing can't keep up with the
data rate.  If there's an overrun error, it may be confusing as to
what's actually wrong, and I wouldn't know just how far "under" it
really was.  If I'm working from a pair of log files that represent X
seconds of data and it takes 1.5X seconds to process I know I'm short by
that much.  And it'll avoid the hardware the I/O setup too.

Anyhow, is there a test file like that anywhere?

Danny