[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS documentation

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Nov 10 13:54:19 PST 2012

Yes Charles, surprised me too (the keyboard shortcuts).

I have been using the Ubuntu package since it evolved into FoxtrotGPS
and seems that Ubuntu removes reference to the shortcuts from the man
page.

Hmm, wonder if they disable the shortcuts too ? I now only have source
built ones, can someone check ?

David