[FOSS-GPS] FoxtrotGPS documentation

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Mon Nov 12 05:38:11 PST 2012

David Bannon <dbannon at internode.on.net> writes:

> Yes Charles, surprised me too (the keyboard shortcuts).
>
> I have been using the Ubuntu package since it evolved into FoxtrotGPS
> and seems that Ubuntu removes reference to the shortcuts from the man
> page.
>
> Hmm, wonder if they disable the shortcuts too ?

Sorry--no, Ubuntu didn't delete the keyboard shortcuts from the man page;
it's just that nobody had written that section when that package was
made :)

I think they should all work, but you may have to hit Tab to move
focus onto the actual map-widget first (the toolbar had keyboard-focus
by default until 2 weeks ago):

        http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~foxtrotgps-team/foxtrotgps/mirror-foxtrotgps-dev/revision/213