[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib and uBlox 7

Weber webersouzacalixto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 23:15:37 PDT 2013

Tomoji, thank you for the reply. For the moment I intend to work with
their 6T model.

Brent, this may sound a stupid question but as I am moving from
industrial cameras development to UAV electronics, I have a lot to
catch up:

Why do you need to input corrections into the onboard GPS receiver?
What I've read on RTKLib docs about RTKNAVI dataflow, it only takes
inputs from the rover/basestation GNSS receivers.

Weber