[FOSS-GPS] make NTRIP with RTKLIB

nilocb colinbouriquet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:37:16 PDT 2013

About the second part of your post...

Uncheck Correction and check Base station. In your described case set the
positioning mode to kinematic.
Set format to SkyTraq instead of RTCM2.

As for the type... on the base station set it to TCP server, in the options
enter a port.

On the rover, set the type to TCP client, enter the IP address of the base
and correct port.

Important : you have to set the base station coordinates... it's in options,
Positions tab (page 43 of the version 2.4.2 manual)

Do not forget to output the solution !

The TCP server/client option did not give me satisfying results (lots of
port binding errors)... I recommend you going for the Ntrip caster option.