[FOSS-GPS] PPP with RTKLib: RINEX O- and N- files?

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:54:29 PST 2013

I posted the PPP solutions I got so far on my blog:
http://www.anderswallin.net/2013/12/comparing-gps-ppp-solutions/

If anyone knows how to reproduce the CSRS-PPP results with either gLAB or
RTKLib, let me know. I also posted my RINEX data-file if anyone wants to
try it.
The gLAB solution is already very close to the CSRS-PPP solution, but by
default gLAB produces data at 300s intervals (not 30s as CSRS-PPP) so I
haven't directly compared the time-series yet.
The RTKLib solution is off by ~4ns which is alarmingly much - although I
tried to feed RTKLib with the same input as gLAB, and tweak a number of
settings - but the 4 ns offset was always there :(

I could not get the other online PPP services to work:
AUSPOS works but I do not get a time-series of position/clock-offset as
output
OPUS works but I do not get a time-series of position/clock-offset as output
GAPS and magicGNSS rejected my RINEX file and gave an error message.

Anders

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Felipe G. Nievinski <fgnievinski at gmail.com