[FOSS-GPS] Decoding UBX data

Degerman Pär par.degerman at scania.com
Thu Mar 14 00:50:54 PDT 2013

Dear Tomoji,

> Like the following codes.

I managed to get a version of that code running, but I had to change one file of rtklib to make that happen. The change needed was that I commented out the free_raw on line 300 of rcwraw.c. The free_raw calls free() on the members of the struct. Then the struct members are again accessed which causes a segmentation fault on my platform.

I'm using visual studio 2008 32 bit on a 64 bit platform and compiling in debug mode. I'm not sure if I have introduced a memory leak making this change or any other errors, but for my current use case this solution seems to work.

Best regards
- Pär