[FOSS-GPS] impressed

Vangelis Roumanis vroumanis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 02:17:35 PDT 2013

hello,
Still testing that superb open source software.( I still remember 7 years
ago when i had to pay more than 5k euro for a similar solution without rtk
only post proccess from sokkia.)

i am not sure but i guess i cant get advantage of mac(i-max solution for
leica-spider)
I noticed that when i am with one base corrections i get
1004,1006,1008,1012,1013,1029 and 1033 rtcm messages. when i connect to max
solution i get 1014,1015,1016,1037 and 1038 added to the above. Am i
correct that there is no difference  with the added messages?
I also want to ask if i let the glonass satellites of the base will they
help as long as i dont have glonass at the rover? As i know from my
professional l2 rtk system(leica) it doesnt help and the algorith doesnt
use more info than the rovers satellites to calculate the position. Am i
correct?
Thank you.