[FOSS-GPS] Help with u-center

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Wed Mar 20 14:11:08 PDT 2013

I have two Larson GPS0015 ceramic based antennas each connected to the
LEA-4T modules.  They are connected to the computer with Monoprice USB to
RJ45 USB extenders and 100 ft each of Cat6 cable to get them outside and
separated.  I get 10 or 11 birds with roughly 40 dB strengths most of the
time.  Similar results with the small magnetic antennas.

Problem is that the Deviation Map on u-center never settles and within 20
minutes or so the scatter covers a 4 meter circle with some wandering
outside of that.  I'm using u-center as defaults with of course, correct
port settings.

Haven't done much with RTKLib, but one try gave similar results.

Suggestions?

N0UU