[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as base

jtwork taflan.work at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:14:27 PDT 2014

Hello, I'm trying to set up a system with RTKLib consisting of a uBlox 6T
receiver and another device that outputs Novatel OEM messages.  I was hoping
to use the 6T as my rover, and then have the OEM output be used as my base
station.  I attempted to simply turn on all of the RAW messages I see
available in the OEM message list, but I don't get any success with this, as
I only can see the uBlox and it tells me it's operating in "SINGLE" mode.

My question is if someone knows the proper configuration so that I can use
the Novatel OEM format in my system.

Thanks!