[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as base

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:24:54 PDT 2014

Hi there

Things do not make sense to me.

Lets go to basics before we carry on, connect the Novatel receiver to a COM
port and make sure you are getting the proper messages from it. Run RTKNAVI
and look at what you are getting from the receiver. to do this open RTKNAVI
and click on the box circled in red as per the attachment

Select Rover or base and have a look if you getting the proper messages.
Once you have figured this out everything should work

Regards