[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as base

jtwork taflan.work at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:34:13 PDT 2014

I actually had previously enabled the ASCII OEM messages, so I thought by
enabling the binary ones, namely RANGEB, RANGECMPB, RAWEPHEMB, IONUTCB, and
RAWWAASFRAMEB that I would solve the issue.

Unfortunately, even with this change I'm not seeing any output from RTKLib,
whether it's with the Novatel as a base station or just connection it in
single mode as the rover.  I don't even see it as reading any satellite info
in the small graphs.

I'm uncertain as to the problem since when I telnet to the Novatel, I can
plainly see that it is outputting all of the data perfectly, in the odd way
that the Novatel outputs binary at least.