[FOSS-GPS] Cycle Slips and Number of Satellites RTKLIB

bjorn.spockeli bjorn.spockeli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:42:36 PST 2014

Hi,

Im using RTKLIB with in the moving-baseline mode with two LEA-6Ts.

Looking at the logfiles I clearly see the Ambiguity being reset to 0 due to
cycle slips, but I am not seeing fewer visible satellites. Shouldnt there be
fewer visible satellites due to the loss of lock?

Im thinking it has something to do with how RTKLIB determines the number
valid satellites?

Regards
Bjørn Spockeli